Get Now> Rosie?s Travelling Tea Shop By Rebecca Raisin Download Full

sap...@ruytt.hstn.me

Mar 30, 2023, 4:54:31 AM3/30/23
to kana...@ruytt.hstn.me

Read and download eBook By : Rebecca Raisin ( Rosie?s Travelling Tea Shop ) in PDF, EPub online.

Rosie?s Travelling Tea Shop

by Rebecca Raisin

#

Download Or Read Here =>Rosie?s Travelling Tea Shop

Synopsis : The trip of a lifetime!Rosie Lewis has her life together.A swanky job as a Michelin-starred Sous Chef, a loving husband and future children scheduled for an exact date.?That?s until she comes home one day to find her husband?s pre-packed bag and a confession that he's had an affair.?Heartbroken and devastated, Rosie drowns her?sorrows in a glass (or three) of wine, only to discover the following morning that she has spontaneously invested in a bright pink campervan to facilitate her grand plans to travel the country.?Now, Rosie is about to embark on the trip of a lifetime, and the chance to change her life! With Poppy, her new-found travelling tea shop in tow, nothing could go wrong, could it???A laugh-out-loud novel of love, friendship and adventure! Perfect for fans of Debbie Johnson and Holly Martin.Readers LOVE Rosie?s Travelling Tea Shop!?Oh YES, YES, YES!!! I bloody loved this. I absolutely adored this book.? Goodreads reviewer, 5 stars?Awesome!!!? Absolutely brilliant? I loved

Details :

Author : Rebecca Raisin

Pages : 384 pages

Publisher : HQ Digital