Issue Regarding Runmyprocess Functionality

patilha...@gmail.com

May 19, 2016, 5:53:06 AM5/19/16
Hi Team,

I am having technical issue in the Runmyprocess tool. I have attached the screenshot In that i want to know how run time values will be retrieved? and
Where to write code?

Thanks

issue.png

Murali

May 19, 2016, 6:41:42 AM5/19/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, patilha...@gmail.com
Hi Harshal,

If you want to perform the calculations based on the form field inputs and populate other fields, you can include a JavaScript widget in web-interface design, that listens to other fields and include the code in "Script".

UserGuide Ref:
https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Web_Interface/JS_Code_Examples/
https://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Web_Interfaces/Widget/JavaScript_Widget

Please elaborate your requirement so that we can suggest further.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

patilha...@gmail.com

May 19, 2016, 7:28:22 AM5/19/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, patilha...@gmail.com

Hi Murali,

I have to calculate field 'Elapsed work' days from the 'Received on' field minus 'Agreed submission' on field. I did not got the reference from the previous links.

Please refer the attached screenshot.

issue.png

Murali

May 19, 2016, 8:10:22 AM5/19/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, patilha...@gmail.com
Hi Harshal,

Here is the sample code for calculating the the no.of.days based on two date input fields.

var dep = RMPApplication.get("departure_date");
var arr = RMPApplication.get("arrival_date");
var days = ((arr-dep)/(24*60*60)+1);
RMPApplication.set("number_of_days",days);

Attached is the JS widget to be configured for the same.Hope this helps.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess
js_days_config.PNG