Customize Error RMP

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2016, 11:17:00 AM1/7/16
Good afternoon.
In my application, I found an error, that is the 403 error. The system open a popup with message, that I send in attachments. So, I want to know, if it is possible to customize these errors, because it is not intuitive for end user.
Somebody can help me?
Regards.
Error 403.png

Sweta Suman

Jan 8, 2016, 2:53:46 AM1/8/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Kindly post all your queries from the registered email ID. This is to ensure we track and support only active accounts.

It would be great if you could provide us your RunMyProcess Account ID as well.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 5:09:10 AM1/11/16
This is my registered email ID.
116201441635553073

Can help me in question?

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 11, 2016, 5:52:05 AM1/11/16

 This error message comes from server side, though I never implement this type of scenario, but if you catch this error message before the browser is showing the alert pop up using some event listener by java script and prevent the default behavior.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 6:10:04 AM1/11/16
Hi.
Can you give me one example how I can do this?

Pankaj Kumar

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 5:06:59 AM1/15/16
Hi Pankaj. But where I can configure the server errors?

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 5:13:53 AM1/18/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Somebody can help me?