Conflict (409) - The request could not be completed due to a conflict with the current state of the resource

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Dec 14, 2014, 5:22:23 PM12/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, FRANCISCO JULIANELLI
Hello,

I created a processes and I´m running it in Test Mode.
Right on the first task, I complete all form fields and when I click one time to finish the task nothing happens. The second time I click the following message is showed: "Conflict (409) - The request could not be completed due to a conflict with the current state of the resource".
An email to the next task responsible user is sent. This user opens this email, clicks to access his designed task. When the task is oppened, all form fields are disabled to modify, including the finish task button.
When I check Process Reports, this process status is "Waiting". I click on it, then click in "Open form" and all form fields are still frozen to modify and finish the task.

Does anybody know how to solve this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance!

Francisco Julianelli

Bidisha Das

Dec 14, 2014, 6:08:29 PM12/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Did you create any version of your current project and checked the box "Keep updated" for this particular process?
Also there can be conflict if the person who is submitting the form is not included in the role who has the right to start the process.Please make sure that the person starting the process is present in the particular role in the process and this role should be present in User and Designer role in Project's Access Rights.

Please feel free to ask in case not clear.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

fran...@ecotronicbr.com

Dec 23, 2014, 4:21:09 PM12/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ADMINISTRADOR ECOTRONIC
Hello Mr. Bidisha,

I and my partner checked all these parameters all of them are OK.
We are running the process in Test Mode, it isn´t in Live Mode yet.
My partner user has the same rights as my user. The same Entities, the same Roles and the same lanes(Designer). He can start the process well but i can't.

Are there any other procedures than I would do to solve this problem?

Best Regards,

Francisco Julianelli
> Thanks & Regards
> Bidisha

Bidisha Das

Dec 25, 2014, 3:11:53 AM12/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Since you are unable to start the process,so something is going wrong with the access rights it seems.Please check your process lane's role at left vertical bar what role has the right to start the process and you belong to that role.Please refer to the links :

Also please check the start event of your process if you have selected any Web Interface for redirecting. Sometimes this may also cause error.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha