Web Interface Report & Process Status

mastrod...@fatergroup.com

Apr 14, 2015, 6:38:11 AM4/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dear Experts,

I'm developing a new web interface report in my application and I need to add a column with the status of the related process (waiting, completed, ...)

Is there a method to add a column with the process status to a web interface report?
Can I get the process status in a variable and then put it in a measures?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Mattia

Murali

Apr 14, 2015, 7:54:58 AM4/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fatergroup.com
Hi Mattia,

The Process status is not directly available in Web Interface Report by default.

You have to define a measure as "Status" (with default value ex: "Not Executed") in the process that is triggered by the web interface
and update it's value in Output Variables Tab in Activity with different values("Waiting", "Approved", "Rejected","Completed").

So every time you trigger/update the process, the "Status" variable will be updated and it can be displayed in your WI report.

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Processes/Process_Measures_Tab

Hope this could help you and feel free to ask for any additional information.

Regards,
Murali