Generate data to Excel

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 5:27:23 AM11/20/15
Hi.
Is it possible to generate data for excel sheet ?

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 20, 2015, 6:03:58 AM11/20/15

Currently no default freekarker method available to extract the data from an excel file. You can use 3rd party tools aor API to convert the excel data in a csv file or JSON and by using CAPI, you can process that data in RMP.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 6:11:42 AM11/20/15
My goal is extract data to excel and not from excel. I have one order with data and I want extract this data to excel. In spite of generate a PDF file I want generate a Excel file, understand?
Can you explain me how I can do this?

Pankaj Kumar

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 6:29:01 AM11/20/15
Hi Pankaj.
So, it isn't possible generate. But you said that is possible convert to csv file right? How I can do this?

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 21, 2015, 11:56:05 AM11/21/15

You can use the method "create_file(name, content, charset, contentType)" to generate a csv file from process variable.Please refer to below link
To pass the content of the csv file, please use the below structure in a variable in input/output tab. here we are passing the value of variable "first_name" and "last_name" in csv.
content =

firstName, lastName
${first_name},${last_name}

Also you can use "json_to_csv" freemarker method to create a csv file from JSON to csv. Please refer to below link to get more detail about the method.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 4:59 PM, <freal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pankaj.
So, it isn't possible generate. But you said that is possible convert to csv file right? How I can do this?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 5:45:22 AM11/23/15
Hi Pankaj.
Can you send me screenshots with an example for I understand?

Murali

Nov 24, 2015, 12:07:00 AM11/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi,

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to provide the code that is specific to application requirement.

And it will be considered as personalized assistance through a dedicated consultant with support hours purchased on your account.

Please write to con...@runmyprocess.com to get in touch with our Sales team.

Once you have the support hours, Kindly raise a case on RMP Support Portal  to streamline this requirement.

Feel free to ask for any queries on the same.

Regards,
Murali

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 5:36:27 AM11/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi.
I already send email but nobody answers me. How I can pay to have support?