Listen to many widgets

yves.d...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2015, 9:22:26 AM9/30/15
Hello,

When you have a JS widget listening to many widgets, the listener works only if all the widgets are filled-in. Then it works for each listened widget modification.
Why don't it work as soon as one widget is filled-in ?

Example :
You have 3 text widgets a,b,c and 3 others text widgets copy_of_a, copy_of_b and copy_of_c
You have a JS widget listening to a,b,c with the script
RMPApplication.set('copy_of_a',RMPApplication.get('a'));
RMPApplication.set('copy_of_b',RMPApplication.get('b'));
RMPApplication.set('copy_of_c',RMPApplication.get('c'));

I would like that as soon as one of the 3 widget a,b or c is filled-in the content is copied in the 'copy' widget. How can I achieve this without having to create 3 JS widgets listening to one variable each ?

regards
Yves

Widget a.jpg
JS listen to a,b,c.jpg
JS script.jpg
JS don't react.jpg

Bidisha Das

Oct 1, 2015, 9:25:39 AM10/1/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Kindly check the checkbox "Always execute" near Listen to variables in the java script widget.Hope this works for you.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha