Unable to load application config

stor...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2018, 8:34:41 AM6/11/18
Hi there.

I am attempting to programmatically get all users from a lane. I have found

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/API_Reference/FM/User.html#get_lane_users

Which seems perfect for my needs.

However, when I try it I get an error message:
Unable to load application config
Cannot build an exception from Json {"error": null}
Bad Request

So something has gone wrong.

My code is simple so far:
console.log( ${ get_lane_users( 117899, 424563 ) } );

I suspect that poolId is the organization id and that laneId is the user group?

I'm not entirely certain here.

I have added pictures of the organization and user group from where I have gotten the id's.
As well as the error message, for good measure.

Regards
Svensson, Peter

error.PNG
managers.PNG
FujitsuSweden.PNG

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 12, 2018, 6:36:48 AM6/12/18

Please refer to below details and attached screen-print. Kindly let us know if you face issues.

  • LaneId:- Organization id
  • PoolId:- role_id

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Svensson, Peter

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

12703_1.PNG
12703_2.PNG
12703_3.PNG

stor...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2018, 6:46:03 AM6/12/18
Hi there.

I did not get it working in JS.
managers = ${ get_lane_users(117899, 424563) };

Running it directly in Freemarker works however:
<#assign managers = get_lane_users(117899, 424563) >

Is there someway I have missed to run it from a web-interface?

Regards
Svensson, Peter

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 12, 2018, 7:21:32 AM6/12/18
Hi Peter,

You can not execute it from a js in web-interface. To access this data in web-interface, kindly create a Composite-API and use it in web-interface.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Regards