Edit History Header

mati...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 1:54:49 PM7/11/18
To RMP Support Team,
We need to translate the headers of the table of the history widget.
We understand we have to create new columns with "translatable labels" as the default column labels (In this case User, Date and Comment) are not overwritable.
Our question is how to add the original data from the original columns (User/Data/Comment) to the new ones created.

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 12, 2018, 1:41:47 PM7/12/18

You can access history widget data by creating a CAPI (composite API) with below details:

method: GET

This service returns the data in the history widget with all action details in <entry> nodes.

Please refer to below details for more information:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Vitthal Jivrag

Jul 16, 2018, 4:20:06 AM7/16/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

mati...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2018, 7:37:28 AM7/16/18
is not resolved, the answer was a link to the user guide that I previously saw and the solution is not found