Process Report api, Filtering by dates

stor...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2018, 9:17:44 AM10/22/18
Hi there.

I am currently attempting to read in process report information, using the examples discussed here as a template:
https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Reporting/Process_Reporting_API#process-reporting-api

Specifically I wish to be able to filter a report by date through the url directly.

I would like to specify something like this:
https://uritoreport?filter=published published&operator=LT GT&value=start_date end_date

And only receive the items that has been published within that time period.

LT/GT seem to only be related to numeric values, while published is written as a string like this: "2018-10-09T12:15:49Z"
Is there something like LT and GT available for dates?

Regards
Svensson, Peter

stor...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 3:44:44 AM10/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, stor...@gmail.com
After analysing the http-calls that a normal report makes when grouping by month, I figured this one out to some degree.

There seems to be three possible filters that can be used:
YEAR, MONTH, DAY

These can be manipulated by the operators EE, LT, GT in a similar fashion as numbers and seem to be working fine as long as the value dates that are used have the same formatting as "2018-10-09" or "YYYY-MM-DD" :)

Note that LT and GT are exclusionary, using this strategy to create a date span will omit the specified start and end dates. Not really an issue, but something to be aware of.

I don't know if there's extra information that should be added here, nor if there's any documentation explaining this feature, but I feel that I've figured out my orignal problem. Thus this could be closed.

Regards
Svensson, Peter