Sending mail Problem

scu...@masanalytics.com

Mar 23, 2016, 4:21:39 PM3/23/16
Hi ... i have an email sending problem, the problem consist on sendig an email and copy to diferents people and copy to me (Login user on RMP) but nobody get that email, just me.

I hope your help, thank you !

2016-03-23 17_17_09-RunMyProcess.png

Murali

Mar 24, 2016, 1:05:26 AM3/24/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scu...@masanalytics.com
Hi,

If you are sending the mail in TEST mode, it only sends to the Process Initiator.

This information been mentioned in RMP user guide.
"When a process is launched in a project's version in Test state, email are sent to the user who has launched the process (at the beginning of the body of the email, you will find the real recipient)."

Please let us know, if you are testing with any other state, along with your Activity Step configuration and actual mail received.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support