Populating Variable Based List

P.R

Aug 4, 2015, 5:05:08 PM8/4/15
Hello,

I'm following the documentation online to display collection data in a list. However, the list is not being populated. I've ensured the collection is available on WI and I've assigned a list variable for the list.

This is my javascript code:

function list_ok(result) {
var vb_region = new Array();
for(i=0;i<result.length;i++) {
vb_region.push({"label":result[i].market,"value":result[i].id});
}

/*for(var i =0; i< vb_region.length; i++){
alert(vb_region[i].label+" "+vb_region[i].value);
}*/

var a = new RMP_List();
a.fromArray(vb_region);
RMPApplication.setList("vb_region",a);
}

function list_ko(result) {
alert("ko " + JSON.stringify(result));
}

var my_pattern = {};
col_CatalogNew.listCallback(my_pattern,{},list_ok,list_ko);

These are the variables:
list variable: vb_region
label variable: region_name
value variable: region

I know there is data in vb_region array. After creating a new list the setList isn't working. Where am I going wrong?

Thank you.

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 5, 2015, 3:05:18 AM8/5/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Prachi Raibagi
Hi Prachi,

I believe you are referring the user guide link Collection to List link for showing the collection data in a list. code looks fine to me, Please check if your list is "variable" based.

if yes, please send the screen print of the WI and the error you are getting while running the script.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--

teknion.com <http://www.teknion.com>

<http://www.facebook.com/Teknion>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/teknion>   <http://twitter.com/teknion>
<http://www.youtube.com/teknion>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential and privileged. [It may constitute
non-public information and is intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s).] If the reader or recipient of this communication
is not the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and
promptly delete this e-mail including any attachments without reading or
saving them in any manner. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
prohibited and may be unlawful. We accept no responsibility for changes
made to this e-mail or to any attachments after transmission from our
office.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

roy.d...@teknion.com

Aug 7, 2015, 2:54:14 PM8/7/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, prachi....@teknion.com
Hi there

I am working with Prachi on this problem.

When you go into the Javascript console, it appears that the list is loaded. The variable is set on the list widget, but its almost like the widget is not reacting to the loaded list. Is there something that we should do to refresh the drop down? I am thinking that on creation, the list is empty, then we execute the JS to populate the list, but the widget needs to be refreshed?

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 11, 2015, 2:51:32 AM8/11/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Prachi Raibagi
Hi,

We are waiting response from Nick on this.