Google "first worksheet" is NOT od6

vickir...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2014, 9:12:52 PM12/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Just developed a "getall rows" connector step in a process ande constatntly got "Bad Result" on this step. Removed the od6 and precdeeded the step with "get worksheet d" connector and imagine my surprise when the sheet was called "o12wvh8".

Has google changed? There are no hidden sheets. I have checked the google characteristics and oq2wvh8 is the first sheet. Just thought I would tell prople.

Shobhit Tripathi

Dec 2, 2014, 1:49:01 AM12/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
HI,

I have tested this and what I found that Worksheet id for the first sheet is always "od6" (by default).

When you will add more worksheets into the same spreadsheet, then worksheet id will be generated randomly. This is the reason you are getting different worksheet id.

This is because if you are having different worksheets in one spreadsheet then you need to have different worksheet_id to map(pull) the data on specific worksheet.

Note: Their might be the scenario where you have created a multiple worksheet in the spreadsheet. After that deleted first one, it shows you a different worksheet_id.

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit Tripathi
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--