Sending mail through smtp amazon

braul.r...@gmail.com

May 24, 2017, 9:01:30 AM5/24/17
To send the mail gives me the following error
2017-05-24T12:44:27+0000 - Task "[Double click to modify]" (id: 1[0] - status: ACTIVE): Service Unavailable (503) - 554 Message rejected: Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1: no-r...@runmyprocess.com (10 attempts)

I am not using this mail no-r...@runmyprocess.com

2017-05-24 08_57_24-RunMyProcess.png
2017-05-24 09_00_43-RunMyProcess.png

Abhilash Sambhare

May 24, 2017, 9:23:25 AM5/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Raul Rodríguez Catalán
Hi There,

From the attachment it seems that your provider configuration is not correct.You need to set the correct port ie.587 for TLS.

Please refer the below link for more information:

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Raul Rodríguez Catalán

May 24, 2017, 9:57:36 AM5/24/17
to abhilash...@runmyprocess.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
I corrected the connection port, although that is not the problem since the authentication is not the one that is failing

Please read the error message that keeps returning.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

--

Byron Raúl Rodríguez Catalán

Consultor TI

Tel. 81767791

braul.r...@gmail.com

2017-05-24 09_46_11-RunMyProcess.png

Abhilash Sambhare

May 26, 2017, 3:15:56 AM5/26/17
to Raul Rodríguez Catalán, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi There,

Good Day.

This issue arises if your domain is not configured properly.

Please check the following elements:

- Try to login in the new domain Account using the same credentials you are using in the provider.

- Try to send an email directly from the email Account you are using for provider configuration.

- In the provider, try to use SMTP instead of SMTPS with the new provider.

Hope this will helps you.Don't hesitate to contact us.

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Raul Rodríguez Catalán <braul.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
I corrected the connection port, although that is not the problem since the authentication is not the one that is failing

Please read the error message that keeps returning.

Gunjan Rajgure

May 27, 2017, 3:14:46 AM5/27/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Raul Rodríguez Catalán
Hello Raul,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?

Please feel free to contact with us for any other query.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Raul Rodríguez Catalán

Raul Rodríguez Catalán

Jun 13, 2017, 8:06:55 AM6/13/17
to Ghanshyam Mule, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
thanks

Reviewing...

Regards,

Hello Raul,

In the provider, try to use SMTP instead of SMTPS with the new provider.

And then configure with Amazon credentials & use it in activity in order send an email.

Also you can refer post for your issue.

Let us know, if you are facing same issue again.

Regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Raul Rodríguez Catalán <braul.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
From other system I can send mail, I still can not configure it in RMP

--

Byron Raúl Rodríguez Catalán

Consultor TI

Raul Rodríguez Catalán

Jun 17, 2017, 9:32:16 AM6/17/17
to Gunjan Rajgure, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
No, I can't do it whit   amazon server mail

El 17-06-2017 07:12, "Gunjan Rajgure" <gunjan....@runmyprocess.com> escribió:
Hello Raul,

Could you please confirm that issue has been resolve?

Please feel free to contact with us for any other query.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Richard Manga

Jul 6, 2017, 5:23:35 AM7/6/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, braul.r...@gmail.com
Good morning Sir,
I faced a similar issue while configuring a custom mail provider.
In fact, in order to make it work, you need to veruify the email address.
Could you confirm if you follow the procedure described in the following link:
After applying this procedure, normally you should be able to use your provider.
Best Regards,
Richard

Raul Rodríguez Catalán

Jul 9, 2017, 10:20:13 PM7/9/17
to Gunjan Rajgure, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
On monday afternoon I will review it

Thank

Hello Sir,

Could you tried the solution provided by Richard? Please verify your email address on Amazon server. Follow the procedure as given and let us know if still you are facing any issues.

How to verify email address is given in document here. Please go through the documents.

Do feel free to contact us for further query.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Ghanshyam Mule

Jul 11, 2017, 4:50:10 AM7/11/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Raul Rodríguez Catalán
Hi Raul,

Have you reviewed solution provided in last post?
If you have any queries please feel free to ask us.

regards,
Ghanshyam mule

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Raul Rodríguez Catalán <braul.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
On monday afternoon I will review it

Thank

Dipen Raval

Jul 15, 2017, 3:57:53 AM7/15/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Raul Rodríguez Catalán
Hi Raul,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 17, 2017, 9:21:38 AM7/17/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Raul Rodríguez Catalán
Hi Raul,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support