New options in web interface

serc...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2013, 5:19:21 AM9/21/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have observed that ye have added new options in the Implementation tab of the web interface.

I can change the default header one created for me?

Regards!

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 23, 2013, 5:10:12 AM9/23/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello,

What do you need to customize in the header?

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

serc...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2013, 2:46:41 PM9/24/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

I have a header on a custom widget that I add to all web interfaces and if I could add it with a single click would be very well.

Attached a screenshot of it.

cabecera.png

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 24, 2013, 3:05:54 PM9/24/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello,

You have to add it to each web interface apart.