Collection don't allow duplicate values

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2016, 1:07:10 PM1/19/16
Hi.
In one collection, how I can don't allow duplicate values in javascript?

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016, 5:12:26 AM1/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Somebody can help me?

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016, 11:51:57 AM1/21/16
quinta-feira, 21 de Janeiro de 2016 às 10:12:26 UTC, recetor....@gmail.com escreveu:
> Somebody can help me?

Sweta Suman

Jan 22, 2016, 2:56:07 AM1/22/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

You can write a JavaScript to avoid adding duplicate values in collection.

You can refer tutorial here  which contains script for the same.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 4:52:52 AM1/22/16
Hi. I already saw this, but I can't stop the duplicate values. I send my script. Please help me.
Fornecedores_Script.txt

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 23, 2016, 12:29:09 AM1/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

You are calling multiple time "listCallback" function to check duplicate on individual value in collection for "nome", "telefone". "email" and "fax" in function
  • fornecedor_existente_nulo_nome
  • fornecedor_existente_nulo_telefone
  • fornecedor_existente_nulo_email
  • fornecedor_existente_nulo_fax.
java script service call are asynchronous,though you have assume a sequential execution on the results you are getting in above functions modifying the single boolean which will be overwrite but by each method success handler function.

Please pass these info in single object to a Composite API i.e. CAPI and please write your business logic to check any duplicate value using freemarker script for individual field, if any filed exist return false or string message like "nome already exist".

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support