Problem with file upload widget?

ron...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2014, 12:14:16 AM4/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I am experiencing problem with the file upload. A message is displayed when I try to upload (see attached).
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Ron
Screen Shot 2014-04-10 at 2.10.04 PM.png

thoshino

Apr 10, 2014, 12:45:29 AM4/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ron...@gmail.com
Hi Ron,

I believe your browser is "thinking" it is offline for some reason.
This sometimes happens when your connection is unstable or slow at a bad timing.

Usually all operations will resume after some time, when the browser "realizes" it is online again.
If you can't wait, want to be sure, or browser isn't coming to online mode for some time, please try deleting browser cache and submit again.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Taka