attachments

mati...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2018, 1:22:46 PM9/21/18
Hello Team, I need a folder of attachments can download the files, upload but can not delete them.
Is this possible? As?

Thank you very much!

Gunjan Rajgure

Sep 24, 2018, 2:40:09 PM9/24/18
Hi There,

Can you please elaborate your requirement in details?

Do feel free to contact us for any further query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

mati...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2018, 2:51:26 PM9/24/18
I need a section of attachments:

1) can be displayed
2) It can be downloaded
3) You can upload
4) CAN NOT be erased

Are there possibilities for you to be configured in this way?

If the widget is "active", enable the 3 options (update, download and delete), I need the option "delete" is not enabled.

Attached image

Sin título.png

Gunjan Rajgure

Oct 9, 2018, 5:51:32 AM10/9/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, matias garcia
Hello,

You can do this by using css. You can hide delete button from file upload.  Use below css code to hide delete button from file upload.

.rmpFileUpload .fileDeleteButton {
   visibility: hidden;
}

Do not hesitate to contact us for any other query you should have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

matias.feder...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2018, 8:11:45 AM10/11/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com, gunjan....@runmyprocess.com
thank you very much, it was very helpful

regards