Regarding Web interface report

priyanka....@flowian.com

Nov 27, 2014, 2:05:58 AM11/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Team,

I am using web interface report.In that for one column,whatever the results coming in that column,i want to apply link for it so that whenever i click on it, it will display actual status of the process.So is it possible to apply link to column in the web interface report.?

Please suggest me regarding this.

Regards,

Priyanka.

Bidisha Das

Nov 27, 2014, 5:12:36 AM11/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Priyanka,

I am not clear about your requirement but if you want to make specific column as link and want to show in the web interface report, then under the "Implementation" tab of the project you can use "dynamic name" for it and assign it like "${status}".You need to take a widget on WI with a variable name(status) and use the same variable name in process activities with different values(Pending/Approved/Rejected).So every time you trigger the process,the "status" variable will be updated and in your WI report,the first column would display the status of your manual activity as hyperlink and on click of it would lead you to the manual screen WI.

Please let me know if this is your requirement.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

priyanka....@flowian.com

Nov 27, 2014, 5:33:30 AM11/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bidisha,

I have one web interface report in which first column is the "Name" of the Process which when clicked opens the Web-interface of the process.

And this column("Name") is available by default.

Now instead of the by default "Name" column I want my own column with the same link. But I am not able to do that.

I have one variable "Client_Name" on which I want to apply that link. So that when clicked on "Client name" It should open the screen according to the process status.

I have tried your advice but it didn't work.

Regards,
Priyanka

Bidisha Das

Nov 28, 2014, 3:30:43 AM11/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Priyanka,
You can only customize the WI link under the column"Name" through Dynamic Name on WI but you can't customize the Column Name.By default it is "Name".

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Priyanka Patgaokar

Nov 28, 2014, 4:11:53 AM11/28/14