About bad request error.

maybeg...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2014, 5:07:39 PM4/7/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

A bad request error is shown in my process report, but I'm not sure which can be the problem.

I attached an image about the process report.

thanks.

att:
nes

Error Bad request.PNG

Richard Manga

Apr 8, 2014, 6:00:17 AM4/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Did you test your connector before using it in the process?

If yes, please check the input parameters (Tab "parameters" of process report) and check that input parameters of your task are good.

 Check also in the "Configuration" tab of the connector that you select the right data format ( usually "application/json")

Regards,

Richard Manga.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

maybeg...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2014, 1:05:09 PM4/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi.

Thanks for your answer Mister Richard.

What do you mean with "and check that input parameters of your task are good."?
Sorry for copy and paste.

In the meanwhile, I'll check my process and I'll inform you the results.

Att:
nes

Richard Manga

Apr 9, 2014, 1:27:34 PM4/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Nesgeek Cepeda
Hi,

If the parameters used by your connector are the output of one of the previous tasks, you can open the tab "Parameters" of your process report and in the session "computed parameters" you will see the parameters that are used by your connector.

Regards,

Richard Manga.

Att:
nes