variables showing as normal text in HTML widget

martin m

Jan 29, 2015, 7:35:53 AM1/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello, I am now trying the demo of runmyprocess for evaluating the posibilities and the easy of use. When I try to create the example from the video training, I don't get the username and login to show in a html box.

This is what I entered in the html widget:
Hello<strong>$(P_connected_user.name)</strong> - $(P_connected_user.login)
<BR>
<H1>Form Name</H1>
When I do a test to see what the output is, I get this exact text. (so without the actual user and login name)

What am I doing wrong?

Firas El Rassy -RMP

Jan 29, 2015, 7:58:28 AM1/29/15
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello, Try this:

Hello<strong>${P_connected_user.name}</strong> - ${P_connected_user.login}

<BR>
<H1>Form Name</H1>

Regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Shobhit Tripathi

Jan 29, 2015, 7:59:13 AM1/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

You need to use below code to display the connected user name and login e-mail id.

Hello<strong>${P_connected_user.name}</strong> - ${P_connected_user.login}
<BR>
<H1>Form Name</H1>
Regards,
Shobhit

runmypro...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2015, 10:40:11 AM1/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
tx! I didn't see the {} were used instead of (). typically beginners mistake!