tooltip support for all values in the checkbox list

masaki...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 4:33:08 AM12/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I have a check box list with 10 values, I need tool tip support whenever we hover mouse on the list option and the tool tip should give the corresponding list option.As I have 10 options in the list we need to display 10 different tooltips.

Thanks in Advance!

regards,
masakini.

Richard Manga

Dec 20, 2013, 4:42:40 AM12/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

You should use a JS widget that listens to your checkbox list.

When there is a change in the list state, your script will be executed and you can display what you want.

Best regards,

Richard Manga

2013/12/20 <masaki...@gmail.com>

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

masaki...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 7:06:07 AM12/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, masaki...@gmail.com
Hi Manga,

I need 10 different values in the tool tip. How can we change the value of the tool tip?

regards,
masakini.

Richard Manga

Dec 20, 2013, 7:18:08 AM12/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, masaki...@gmail.com
Hi Masakini,

You should make 10 different tooltips. It is not possible to change the value of the tooltip as you want to to.

Best regards,

Richard Manga.

2013/12/20 <masaki...@gmail.com>

regards,
masakini.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

masaki...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 7:39:56 AM12/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, masaki...@gmail.com

Hi Manga,

How to create 10 different tool tips for a checkbox list?.. Could you please help me out with that ?

regards,
masakini.

Richard Manga

Dec 20, 2013, 9:04:48 AM12/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Masakini,

You should use 10 different switch widgets.

That's the only way to display 10 different tool tips.

Best regards,

Richard Manga.

2013/12/20 <masaki...@gmail.com>

regards,