Portuguese Language

diego....@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2014, 4:57:24 PM2/26/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

The Portuguese language has been discontinued? It is not available even to the standards of location?

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Feb 27, 2014, 5:14:07 AM2/27/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi,

Indeed, the Portuguese version of the portal is not available anymore and we apologize for the inconvenience.

It will re-appear once updated. We recommend you to use the English version meanwhile.

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM, <diego....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The Portuguese language has been discontinued? It is not available even to the standards of location?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Diego Muriel

Feb 27, 2014, 7:27:13 AM2/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Dimitri,

  sorry, but locale English locale don't work for me. The number format "##,###.##" is different from portuguese "##.###,##", the decimal is comma not dot.

  I'm don't need translate, but locale of web interface. Is there another way for this?

Tks

Diego Muriel
+55 18 9133 7702
Skype: diego.muriel

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Gareth Thiveux

Feb 27, 2014, 9:14:51 AM2/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Diego,

If you set your portal language to Spanish or French you should have the number format you're looking for.

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France