Google Spreadsheet Data Management

Chan

Oct 1, 2015, 3:59:31 PM10/1/15
Hey,

I have a google spreadsheet which contents the customer request history, and each record has unique id, date, time, requester, and blahblah...

Now I need to get some of the records from the spreadsheet, and display then in RMP web interface, so that users could select couple of records to update/delete them in that spreadsheet.

For now, I am able to get all rows I want by process/CAPI, but I don't know how to display them in WI. The online resource mentions that using API listener and JS report showing the link below, but I don't know how to allow user select them to update.
Otherwise, I am wondering how to use array to display the record.

https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!searchin/supportforum/display$20records$20from$20spreadsheet/supportforum/L2I60tpZA_M/kRBscl8DShYJ

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Chan

Murali

Oct 2, 2015, 1:52:04 AM10/2/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, c...@bcsglobal.com
Hi Chan,

Once you create the CAPI to get the items from spreadsheet, those will be available in the Output/Computed parameters.
Which can be displayed on any widget of a web interface, by including the CAPI on it..much similar to displaying JS Report.

Please refer to below user guide ref. that helps to understand, how to configure and use/write the script to display the CAPI results. (Note: configure the CAPI instead of Process.)

Ref: http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Web_Interface/Design/Dynamic_List

Additional Ref : http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/Composite_API_Example

Regards,
Murali

Chan

Oct 2, 2015, 8:42:28 AM10/2/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, c...@bcsglobal.com

Hey Murali,

Could you please show me the example how to display dynamic number of records using array widget?

Thanks so much.

Regards,
Chan

Bidisha Das

Oct 3, 2015, 10:04:02 AM10/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Chan,
In order to display dynamic number of records:
  • You can also use an HTML table and push the data dynamically to display on Web Interface.
Please let me know if you have further queries.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Chan

Oct 7, 2015, 11:17:49 AM10/7/15
On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 10:04:02 AM UTC-4, Bidisha Das wrote:
> Hi Chan,
> In order to display dynamic number of records:
> You can dynamically create an array widget- http://docs.runmyprocess.com/API_Reference/JS/RMP_Array.htmlYou can also use a dynamic report widget(javascript report) to display the set of records- http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Web_Interface/Design/JavaScript_ReportYou can also use an HTML table and push the data dynamically to display on Web Interface.
> Please let me know if you have further queries.
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Bidisha

Hey Bidisha,

Thank you!