Using MeasureFilter can we filter button enable

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2014, 1:44:56 AM12/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi Team,

We are using MeasureFilter on a webinterface report by unchecking "Enable Filter" option in report widget.But according our rewuirement we need to show filter option in the report widget for user for his assistance.SO can we have both a filter in report widget and a measure filter on the same web interface report widget

regards,
vijay

Sweta Suman

Dec 4, 2014, 2:17:35 AM12/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

No, you can not use MeasureFilter with checked "Enable Filter option.
Could you please elaborate your requirement. So, that I can help you.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2014, 5:00:02 AM12/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, vijaysa...@gmail.com
Hi Sweta,

In our webinterface report we are applying measure filter on one column and getting filter data for each user and showing the filtered data in his webinterface report.SO for a user if he has 200 records in his report then he has to go through all the pages of the report to see a particular record.SO we thought of providing a filter option for the report so that it helps the user in going through his records.

regards,
vijay

Sweta Suman

Dec 4, 2014, 6:01:29 AM12/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, vijay sarathi
Hi Vijay,

You can use search functionality.
e.g  take a "Text widget" and button.On button click you can write a js to search the record entered in text box.Please find attachment.

Hope this helped.

Thanks and regards,
Sweta

regards,