Autocomplete Text Input does not change variable value

serc...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2013, 4:51:54 PM10/6/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I am using a Text Input with autocomplete option enabled but if I select one of the items with enter the value of that variable changes but if I select it with the mouse that value does not change.

as I can fix this?

Regards.

Gareth Thiveux

Oct 7, 2013, 9:25:34 AM10/7/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

What do you mean, when the list of results appears, if you highlight one and you press enter it fills in the field, but if instead you click with your mouse on it, it doesn't fill in the field ?
Could you send a screenshot of the configuration of your text input widget and of your autocomplete option ?

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Message has been deleted

serc...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2013, 9:55:58 AM10/7/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
When the list of results Appears select one of the results. the textinput is filled but if I want to retrieve the value of the variable with "[[autocomplete2]]]" I do not get the text containing the text input
cap1.png
cap2.png
cap3.png
cap4.png