Instance got stuck

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2014, 10:46:14 AM9/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hello Support,

The customer is facing the issue that he creates an instance , and he can't go to the next step after he validates it.Please help me to solve this issue.

Project Name: ISA - V3
Process Name : ISA - V3
Instance that getting stuck:23965.

Please Find attached screenshot, and let me know if you have any question.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero
Instance Number23965.png

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2014, 7:26:22 AM9/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Support ,

Any Update?

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2014, 10:23:27 AM9/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Support,

Shall I try to re-launch instance?I don't need to do this solution because I have a lot of calculation has been done and Time stamps were taken, and If I reverse back to the previous activity ,I Have to then to re calculate them again .

Anyway , if you have another solution let me know or confirm please on the above.

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2014, 3:36:06 AM9/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Any Update?!

Gareth Thiveux

Sep 4, 2014, 5:37:11 AM9/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh
Hi Mousa,

Is he able to validate again ? What happens if he does so ?

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

Any Update?!

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gareth Thiveux

Sep 4, 2014, 11:54:39 AM9/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh
Hi Mousa,

I you reboot directly on the "Single Manage Query" Manual Task, it will only compute the Output variables, as if you had validated the manual task.

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

Hi Gareth,

Any Update?

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM, mosa gharaibeh <mosa.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gareth,

How Can I reboot directly without reverse back with any step??

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Gareth Thiveux <gthi...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Mousa,

You should reboot on the "Single Manage Query" Manual Task directly.

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

Hi Gareth,

The Customer always trying to fill data and stamp to the next activity , but with no luck , still the form reverse to the old screen and when I open the process , I 've noticed that the activity is still on waiting on  hold it should be completed.

Please advise and if you need any clarifications let me know.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh
--

Regrads,