update data in user_metadata

vikas...@flowian.com

Sep 26, 2017, 5:44:06ā€ÆAM9/26/17
how to update "user_metadata" in RMP From CAPI with user which has not administrative rights. I have tried using CAPI but user_metadata is not updated.
Please find attached picture of CAPI.
CAPI.png

Prachi Chandak

Sep 26, 2017, 8:54:30ā€ÆAM9/26/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vikas...@flowian.com
Hi Vikas,

If the account is with ADMIN profile, then only he/she can update the metadata.
Please refer thisĀ link.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

vikas...@flowian.com

Sep 27, 2017, 1:10:18ā€ÆAM9/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vikas...@flowian.com
Hi Prachi,

We are aware that only ADMIN can change user_metadata but I want to know is there any other way where we can change user_metadata through any RMP connector with user credentials which has ADMIN profile.

thanks and regards
vikas

Ghanshyam Mule

Sep 27, 2017, 6:36:24ā€ÆAM9/27/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, vikas...@flowian.com
Hi Vikas,

To update metadata of user in RunMyProcess account, there is connector in RunMyProcess connector library named as "Update a user's metadata" avaliable .

Go to the connector library->select provider name as RunMyProcess - Secured Connection-> select connector Update a user's metadata connector. You can import these connector into your own project using import option functionality.

For more understanding you can find attached screenshot.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Sep 28, 2017, 8:35:46ā€ÆPM9/28/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vikas...@flowian.com
Hi Vikas,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Oct 1, 2017, 3:42:43ā€ÆAM10/1/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vikas...@flowian.com
Hi Vikas,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval