How to count the usage of form entry

wei.xia...@runmyprocess.com

Feb 15, 2015, 11:57:58 PM2/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi, Support team

This is the question regarding pricing.
Could you please let me know how to count the “Enter Information to a Form”.

e.g. Requester fill a form and submit
Then flowed by Manager, Director and COO to approve the request.

Do we count it as 1 entry or we count it for 4 entries ?
Reflect to price, this is a very big difference. (0.14. or 0.14x4 ).

I am going to provide a quotation to customer, will be grateful if you
tell me know the answer.

Best Regards
Wei

Muralikrishna Kummaragunta

Feb 16, 2015, 12:54:46 AM2/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Wei,

First of all, yes it is 4 entries. There are 2 things here.

If employee enters data into a form, it is 0.14.
And if subsequent managers do not enter anything, but only view it, then it is 0.014.
And even if they click on accept, reject also, it is an entry into the form.

Hence it is 4 clicks per process.1 entry by employee, then view and submit by 3 managers.

Here's a link for the usage pricing details.

Please feel free to ask, if you still need any additional information.

Regards,
Murali

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Regards,
Murali

wei.xia...@runmyprocess.com

Feb 16, 2015, 1:55:29 AM2/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, wei.xia...@runmyprocess.com
Thank you, Mulali

Murali

Feb 16, 2015, 1:56:10 AM2/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Wei,

The link provided in earlier response was outdated and ignore it.

Please refer to our website https://www.runmyprocess.com/pricing.html for the latest.

Best Regards,
Murali