Reports State User

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016, 5:39:16 AM1/27/16
Hi.
When I set the user in reports of each task, the user that appear is always the user that start the process. Is it possible have one column with the user responsible for each state?

Richard Manga

Jan 27, 2016, 7:54:56 AM1/27/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning,
You can use directly the value of a variable in your email content, using the following syntax: ${variable_name}
If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016, 9:08:07 AM1/27/16
Hi.
Thank you. But my question is, how I can have a column of user responsible for each task, in reports interface. Can you help me?

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2016, 7:24:35 AM1/28/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Hi.
I saw this in this link:

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/API_Reference/Internal_Parameters

${P_user.xxx}: login (${P_user.login}), name (${P_user.name}), id (${P_user.id}) of the user in the current organization who has lately modified process status (he has launched process or has performed a manual task). ${P_user.extended.xxx} : allows you to access metadata of the user. ${P_user.preferences.xxx} : allows you to access preferences of the user.

But I am use the ${P_user.name} and appear always the same name, that is the initiator of the process. And I want that the user changes in different tasks. Can you help me?

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2016, 5:36:29 AM1/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Somebody can help me?

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 29, 2016, 6:20:59 AM1/29/16

Please create a new measure and populate the variable with the login/name to which the task is assign to user on each manual activity of the process, if a task is assigned to a lane, you can use the freemarker method "get_lane_users" to get the users to whom the task is assigned.

Please add this measure in report to display in the report.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 4:06 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Somebody can help me?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2016, 6:26:10 AM1/29/16
Hi.
I know that I should create a new measure. But after I create a field with default value: ${P_connected_user.name}

But in reports appear always the name of initiator of process.

Can you explain in more details the steps that you said above please?

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 29, 2016, 6:29:42 AM1/29/16

It seems you are populating ${P_connected_user.name} in one activity at start of the process and due to which its always the initiator of the process.

connected user is always who is currently login to the system to perform his task, please populate this value at each manual activity of the process to get the last acting user details.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2016, 7:07:37 AM1/29/16
Hi.
I did what you said, but the result is always the same: the initiator.
I send the screenshots for better understanding. Can you help me?
FirstTask.JPG
interface.JPG
measures.JPG
SecondTask.JPG