Need a help to creat a login to a specific web interface

zals...@gmail.com

May 18, 2014, 6:24:27 PM5/18/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I need to design a recruitment web interface where applicant access this and fill an application according to a specific fields, but i am facing some unsure steps that make me hesitated in how to do such a thing, here is some of them:

1- how to make sure that only needed people can access that application,if the solution is to have a username and password how i can prevent them accesing runMyProcess page and have them access the application directly.
2-is there anyway to change the URL domain to my domain ?

your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sabine El Rassy

May 19, 2014, 5:03:06 AM5/19/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello,

If your web interface is not public, you need to have login/password for your users.
Rights over web interface are the rights defined within the 'access right tab' of the project containing this web interface. Here's some general information over the project access rights tab, and more specific details using this link.

You cannot change the URL domain, but you can configure a redirection over our domain. Since Magdalena V2 release, we do have a configurable home page per account. This home page allows you to have a unique entry point for all of your users.

If you need more details, please feel free to contact us back.

Best Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Ziad Alshaiby

May 19, 2014, 10:17:18 AM5/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thanks a lot

Is there any free lancer who is expert in run my process can help me in this project ?

Regards,
Ziad

Sent from my iPhone
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sabine El Rassy

May 19, 2014, 10:26:21 AM5/19/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Ziad,

The support team will be glad to provide assistance regarding general questions over the forum for free. If you have any specific questions or you need assistance to build your application, our hourly rate for project deployment  support is 175 USD and we can provide bundles as well starting at 1600 USD for 10 hours.

Please let me know how you would want to proceed.

Best Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Ziad Alshaiby

May 19, 2014, 10:50:25 AM5/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thats great as we are beginner in using it and we don't have enough time to try many thing.

But what if we need to know in brief how it will be done step by step?

Regards,
Ziad

Sent from my iPhone
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sabine El Rassy

May 19, 2014, 11:38:27 AM5/19/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Ziad,

You can have a look at the 10 minutes application as well as the Budget Approval Application to help you get started.
The Module Training Tutorial explains how to build your application step by step.

We also have a free webinar 'Discover Fujitsu RunMyProcess' on the 5th of June. You can sign up for the webinar by clicking over the following link.

Regards,

Ziad alshaiby

May 19, 2014, 2:40:17 PM5/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dear Sabine,

I have a scenario to bulid a web interface and i need to know how much does that cost ?

how can we start working and hire a consultant to help ?

Regards,
Ziad

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sabine El Rassy

May 19, 2014, 4:22:06 PM5/19/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Ziad,

A person from our sales department will contact you tomorrow to discuss your project and specifications.

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Ziad alshaiby

May 19, 2014, 4:42:15 PM5/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
appreciate your prompt response and your outstanding help.

do you think we will be able to contact by SKYPE as this will fasten the process and make it easier to explain?

Regards,
Ziad

Sabine El Rassy

May 19, 2014, 4:46:30 PM5/19/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
You're welcome. Yes of course, or you can send your phone number as well as your time zone and we will contact you back tomorrow.
Kind regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

Ziad Alshaiby

May 19, 2014, 5:02:25 PM5/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Ok this is my phone number