Copy projects

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2015, 11:10:29 AM12/22/15
Hi.
Is there a possibility of copy project of one account for another account?

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 23, 2015, 5:26:36 AM12/23/15

We can copy the project to different account on request.

Please give us the following details when you need a copy project.

  1. Source Account id
  2. Project name
  3. Authorize user credential to access the source project
  4. Target Account id
  5. Authorize user credential to access thetarget account

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 6:33:14 AM12/23/15
Thank you.

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 23, 2015, 6:33:58 AM12/23/15
I delete the post as it contain personal information, will update you once copy is completed.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 7:18:34 AM12/23/15
I sent the email. You received?

Sweta Suman

Dec 23, 2015, 7:24:16 AM12/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Yes, we have received your email. We will update you once copy is completed.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 5:48 PM, <freal...@gmail.com> wrote:
I sent the email. You received?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 7:29:07 AM12/23/15
Thanks.

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 10:49:42 AM12/23/15
More or less when you have the copy done?

Murali

Dec 24, 2015, 1:27:03 AM12/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please raise a case on our Support Portal to process your request from your active RMP account and will keep you informed with the progress.

Regards,
Murali

freal...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 5:16:40 AM1/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi.
The project wasn't copied for my account.
I try enter in the link that you sent me, but I don't remember my password.
I click on forgot password, but didn't receive nothing.
Can you help me? I need copy the projects to account.

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 4, 2016, 5:25:37 AM1/4/16

Please give us the Ticket/issue  id in order to check the status of the ticket.

I try enter in the link that you sent me, but I don't remember my password.
I click on forgot password, but didn't receive nothing.
Can you help me? I need copy the projects to account.

Pankaj:- Are you not able to reset the password on RunMyProcess? Kindly check the registered email id or spam folder.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 5:31:03 AM1/4/16
HI Pankaj.
I have no ticket. I talked with you a few days ago, and you said that will copy de projects and notify me later, but until now, I didn't receive nothing. You can check in messages of this topic.

Pankaj Kumar

freal...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 5:50:10 AM1/4/16
Hi Pankaj.
I have no access to support portal.

The email is: bruno.f...@retail-consult.com

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 4, 2016, 5:58:47 AM1/4/16

We have forwarded your request to the concerned team, You will get a mail once you get the access of Support Portal

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 6:08:57 AM1/4/16
Hi Pankaj.
Ok, thank you.
When I should receive the email more or less?

Murali

Jan 4, 2016, 11:07:01 AM1/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi,

Activated your access to Support Portal. We would also request to review our Support guidelines completely while you raise case with us.

Ref: http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Training/Support

Regards,
Murali

freal...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 11:07:05 AM1/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi.
I already created the ticket.

Case #00002229

aprovado...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2016, 12:15:08 PM3/9/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi.
I want copy two projects, but nobody answer to my case. Somebody can help me?
The case number is 00002364.

aprovado...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 5:49:26 AM3/10/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com, aprovado...@gmail.com