Manage error Message

raul.ro...@seidor.cl

Nov 10, 2015, 10:01:36 AM11/10/15
I get an ERROR MESSAGE when i tried to start a public process whit a wrong captcha.
The text of the error message is:

Forbidden (403) -
The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

This error must not be showed to public clients (spanish users), can i manage the error message to show something else?

imagen 1.png
imagen 2.png

Murali

Nov 13, 2015, 5:39:30 AM11/13/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, raul.ro...@seidor.cl
Hi Raul,

Thanks for reporting to us. We are checking for the feasible fix and will keep you updated.

Regards,
Murali

Murali

Nov 23, 2015, 11:27:05 PM11/23/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, raul.ro...@seidor.cl
Hi Raul,

We have raised an internal Bug (Ref: 8218) to update with appropriate error message and will be applied in upcoming Release.

Marking the post as Complete. Please feel free to revert for any clarifications.

Regards,
Murali