Searching Process Report

J.M.

Jul 14, 2016, 4:57:01 AM7/14/16

I'm trying to view which process have been launched the last month (and how many of them), So I'm trying to create a new report, selecting the project I want to investigate and specifying a filter Month = 6 in order to view the process launched in june, but the result is empty. I am pretty sure that there has been processes launched in june, even I can see them if I don't specify the filter, and i add a column for the month.

So, What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and regards.

J.M.

Jul 14, 2016, 5:21:09 AM7/14/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Sorry for the double post, but I would also want to say that the ordering of the results of a process report seems to not being working. No matter how or where i click in the header but the ordering is not done.

Murali

Jul 14, 2016, 7:53:11 AM7/14/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

I confirmed the reported issue on "sorting by header" and will keep you informed about the resolution and the workaround for the filter on "Month"(if any).

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Murali

Jul 21, 2016, 6:40:33 AM7/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Created a case # 2643 to progress the reported issue. Marking the post as complete.

Regads,