Error when executing a function inside an external JS

lto...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2018, 6:44:22 PM8/13/18
Hello,

I created a sub-process that contains a SCRIPT type task that must execute a function to query data in a collection. This function is inside an external JS file.

My sub-process does not contains any web interface, it is just a simple process that runs on background to send notifications based on a condition that is obtained from this collection.

I am receiving the attached error during task execution.

Could you help?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Luiz Tomaz

error.pdf

Dipen Raval

Aug 13, 2018, 9:44:07 PM8/13/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luiz Tomaz
Hi Luiz,

Could you please elaborate your requirement, by that javascript code(Which you have attached) which functionality
do you want to achieve?

It will help us to assist you in the proper direction.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Aug 14, 2018, 1:03:48 AM8/14/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luiz Tomaz
Hi Luiz,

It seems like you are trying to access the collection within the process through javaScript code.
But you can't access the collection within the process through javascript.

To access the collection within the process, you can use freemarker code in the process.
For more information please refer below link.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.
😐
Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

lto...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 8:59:01 AM8/14/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
Hello.
It worked fine when I changed the function to a freemarker function. Now I can query the collection data using an external script.

Thanks for your help.