Process Error while genarating cc

swati.sa...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2015, 9:36:14 AM1/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In my web interface i have a user list, whose value variable is ${other_user_s__who_may_concern_about_this_information_if_any_}, when i am trying to pass it in to the cc of the notification of the manual activity, it is generating this error....

2015-01-03T14:00:34+0000 - Task "Safety officer will check/Hod" (id: 17[0] - status: WAITING): Notification failed (Bad Request (400) - Illegal address).

So please help....

Tejas Laddha

Jan 3, 2015, 10:46:21 AM1/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

The parameter you are passing in CC, does it contain email id?
Could you please confirm by going through the input parameters of your process report?

Thanks,
Tejas

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Swati Sarkar

Jan 3, 2015, 11:02:45 AM1/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Tejas,

I am checked the input parameters of the process report , it is containing the email address..., so why it is showing illegal address error????
 please help....
Thanks and Regards
Swati Sarkar

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Tejas Laddha

Jan 3, 2015, 11:28:18 AM1/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Could you please share screenshots of your input parameter value and email activity's screenshot.

Thanks,
Tejas

Swati Sarkar

Jan 3, 2015, 12:50:27 PM1/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Tejas,
 I am sending the screenshots, please check it....

Thanks and Regards
Swati Sarkar
process error.png
process.png

Shobhit Tripathi

Jan 3, 2015, 4:00:38 PM1/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Swati,

Sorry for delay in response.

This problem occurs when you are assigning those email address which contains some hidden character(s) (like white spaces).

So, please check the email address. Might be the problem arises at the time of assigning the task (creation of array).

Hope this information will help you. Feel free to ask.

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

Swati Sarkar

Jan 4, 2015, 6:12:03 AM1/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
HI Shobit ,

I have by tested this by hard coding the email address that i want to pass at that time cc is genarting fine, but when i am trying to pass the same email address with the value variable it is genertaing the process error.

So please help...

Thanks and Regards
Swati Sarkar

Tejas Laddha

Jan 4, 2015, 8:05:06 AM1/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Swati,

As I can see in the screenshot you are using multiselection option of User List.
Could you please try with "${other_user_s__who_may_concern_about_this_information_if_any_[0]}"

Please let us know if you are still facing the same issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas