Unable to open process

sarita...@flowian.com

Mar 17, 2017, 5:56:30 AM3/17/17
Hello Team,
I am unable to open the process. There is an error as "Invalid file format".
Project details are as follows:
Account Id:112501428928754795

Please try to reply as early as possible its urgent.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sarita

Abhilash Sambhare

Mar 17, 2017, 6:25:06 AM3/17/17
Hi Sarita,

Good Day.

We are investigating on your issue.Will let you know soon.

Regards,
Abhilash
Fujitsu-Runmyprocess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Richard Manga

Mar 17, 2017, 1:23:57 PM3/17/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sarita,

In order to restore the process, I will need the following information:

- Project name

- Process name

- Please also create a user for me: "rmanga+...@runmyprocess.com".

After receiving these elements, I will try to restore the process.

I am waiting for your feedback,

Best Regards,

Richard

Richard Manga

Support & Training Manager

RunMyProcess

              rmanga@runmyprocess.com

3 rue de Gramont

75002, Paris, France.

www.runmyprocess.com

img-275-180-2 img-275-180-2

sarita...@flowian.com

Mar 20, 2017, 1:38:09 AM3/20/17
Hello Rechard ,

There are two processes from different projects. Please find required details as below -

Project name : Demand Plan-Workflow
Process name : Demand Plan

Project name: Consolidated P&L & Legal (IFRS)
Process name : Month end and RFC package.

We have also created you as a user with profile "Administrator" .
Please let us know in case any other details.

Thanks & Regards
Sarita

sarita...@flowian.com

Mar 20, 2017, 6:03:29 AM3/20/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sarita...@flowian.com
Hello Richard ,

There is an another process which is facing the same error. Please find required details as below -

Project name : Exceptional Discounts Workflow
Process name : Exceptional Discount process

Please may I know the reason behind this error.

Thanks & Regards
Sarita

Richard Manga

Mar 20, 2017, 6:27:58 AM3/20/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarita...@flowian.com
Good morning Sarita,

In order to restore these processes, I will consume some time from your support package.

In fact, the operation will require between one and 2 hours. Are you ok with this?

I am waiting for your feedback,

Regards,

Richard

Richard Manga

Support & Training Manager

RunMyProcess

              rmanga@runmyprocess.com

                   +33 (0) 1 75 77 51 82

                           +33 (0) 6 74 75 01 24

3 rue de Gramont

75002, Paris, France.

www.runmyprocess.com

img-275-180-2 img-275-180-2

Sarita

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sarita Gawade

Mar 20, 2017, 6:33:19 AM3/20/17
to Richard Manga, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Richard,

Please go ahead...!!

Thanks

Richard Manga

Mar 20, 2017, 6:57:39 AM3/20/17
to Sarita Gawade, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sarita,

Thank you for your feedback.

After checking and trying to repair these processes, I found that all of them have only ONE revision.

In other words, you've saved the process only once after you created it. So, it is not possible to back in a previous

revision.

Please, could you explain me in details how you created these processes? I think you are doing something very

particular.

Richard Manga

Mar 20, 2017, 10:21:07 AM3/20/17
to Sarita Gawade, Sagar Wadekar, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sarita, Sagar,

With R&D help, all the processes have been restored successfully.

Please could you confirm?

NB: I spent 3 hours to restore these processes.

Best Regards,

Richard

Richard Manga

Support & Training Manager

RunMyProcess

              rmanga@runmyprocess.com

                   +33 (0) 1 75 77 51 82

                           +33 (0) 6 74 75 01 24

3 rue de Gramont

75002, Paris, France.

www.runmyprocess.com

img-275-180-2 img-275-180-2

Sagar Wadekar

Mar 20, 2017, 2:02:25 PM3/20/17
to Richard Manga, Sarita Gawade, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Richard,

We have check the processes and are now fine.

Thanks for the support. I really appreciate the efforts.

Thanks

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

sarita...@flowian.com

Mar 21, 2017, 7:11:24 AM3/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sarita...@flowian.com
Hello Richard,

Again there are three processes from different projects which are facing the same error. Please find required details as below -

Project name : Exceptional Discounts Workflow
Process name : Exceptional Discount process

Project name : Demand Plan-Workflow
Process name : Demand Plan

Project name: Consolidated P&L & Legal (IFRS)
Process name : Month end and RFC package.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarita

sarita...@flowian.com

Mar 22, 2017, 6:20:46 AM3/22/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sarita...@flowian.com
Hello Team,

Any updates on the issue.Please let me inform.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarita

Richard Manga

Mar 22, 2017, 8:49:28 PM3/22/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sarita Gawade, Sagar Wadekar
Good morning Sarita, Sagar,

All these 3 processes have been restored successfully.

Please could you confirm?

We spent two hours to restore them.

Best Regards,

Richard