Sending XML Data in the API Call

Sagar

Sep 24, 2014, 3:15:31 AM9/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I am trying to integrate RMP with ZOHO CRM. I am able create connection using GET method.

While using POST method I am able to connect to My CRM but I got Error message in the result as below

{"code":"4600","message":"Unable to process your request. Please verify if the name and value is appropriate for the \"xmlData\" parameter."}

So How can we send XML data through Connector calling API and specifically in this scenario.

Regards,

Sagar

thoshino

Sep 24, 2014, 1:20:09 PM9/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi,

I think that is error message from Zoho CRM, telling that XML data format is wrong.
Can you try something like below?

Content type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded

POST data:
xmlData=
<Leads>
<row no="1">
<FL val="Lead Source">${source}</FL>
<FL val="Company">${company}</FL>
<FL val="First Name">${firstname}</FL>
<FL val="Last Name">${lastname}</FL>
<FL val="Email">${email}</FL>
<FL val="Title">${title}</FL>
<FL val="Phone">${phone}</FL>
</row>
</Leads>

this is for Lead using old version of their REST API.

If you need further assistance, please specify which API you are calling by pointing to the exact method from the official documentation of Zoho CRM.

Best regards,

Taka