tiagos...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2015, 3:10:38 PM8/7/15

I'm facing an issue where the page is not being correctly rendered in IE due to the meta tag X-UA-Compatible being set to IE=8 instead of IE=Edge. I have several web interfaces that have this issue but the newer interfaces have the tag set correctly.

The main difference between the pages that work and those that don't is the value of the field 'engine'. The pages that have the X-UA-Compatible set to IE=8 have the engine "lifou_v2" while the pages that are correctly configured have the engine "magdalena_v4".

So my questions are: Is there a way to workaround this issue? Is there any way to migrate an interface to the new engine? Will I be forced to recreate the interface to achieve this?

Thank you.

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 8, 2015, 7:30:02 AM8/8/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, tiagos...@gmail.com
Hi,

Newly created Web Interfaces are using the engine "lifou_v3" and have the html meta data "IE=Edge" (<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge"/>), old web interface using the "magdalena_v4" have the html meta data  <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8" >"

If you copy the old web interface, copied web interface are using the ""lifou_v3" and have the "X-UA-Compatible" set to "Edge"

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

tiagos...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 8:08:50 AM8/10/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, tiagos...@gmail.com
Got it. Duplicating the page solves the issue but I'll have to do something about the URLs. As I'll need to prevent users that access the application through the old URL to get a 404. Is there no way to achieve this result without actually creating a new web interface?

Thanks