Triggering process with timer

J.M.

Sep 22, 2016, 8:33:38 AM9/22/16

I'm trying to launch a process via timer, and I'm getting nothing.

What I've done is:
- Create a process with a start event of type timer for launching the process.
- I've asured that the start event is in an appropriate lane (everybody, that is, all the users).
- Configuring the start event:
+ Initiate now
+ Unlimited repetitions
+ Repeat every 5 minutes.
- I've tried the process launching it from the process design view, and I checked that the process works fine.
- Make a new version of the project containing the process with the timer.
- Put the new version in production mode.
- See my process in the Scheduled process view with production mode and status active.
- Wait for the launch of my process...

The result is the process is never triggered, so...
What am I missing? Is there any other requirement for triggering a process via timer?

Thanks a lot in advance and regards.

Murali

Sep 26, 2016, 6:05:33 AM9/26/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Good Morning. Sorry for the delay in reply.

Could you try below steps and let us know the feedback.

- Remove the Timer on Start event of Process.
- Make new LIVE version without TIMER.
- Bring Back TIMER.
- Create new LIVE version.
- Verify that updated process is displayed in "Scheduled process".
- Confirm that Process gets executed as per configured parameters.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

J.M.

Sep 28, 2016, 2:50:13 AM9/28/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Murali,

Yesterday, I tried what you reply in the message before, but no process was triggered. I changed the delay between reps from 5 minutes to 2 hours for seeing the change in the scheduled process view. The process appear correctly but the rest of the config is still the same (initiate now, repetitions unlimited) and the process is not triggered.

Is there any problem in the platform?

Thanks and regards.

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 28, 2016, 3:07:02 AM9/28/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Javier Martín
Hi Javier,

Please confirm have you remove the timer from process and created new Live version and after that bring back the timer with updated scheduled trigger configuration and created new Live version.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Murali

Sep 30, 2016, 1:17:28 AM9/30/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Please let us know if you could resolve the issue.
Awaiting for your feedback.