bug gateway 504

as...@avanxo.com

Aug 22, 2014, 12:07:10 PM8/22/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I am trying to launch an interface , But I got an error below :

"Gateway Timeout (504) - The server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not receive a timely response from the upstream server specified by the URI (e.g. HTTP, FTP, LDAP) or some other auxiliary server (e.g. DNS) it needed to access in attempting to complete the request"

I need your help ASAP.

Regards,
Angel Soto

Bidisha Das

Aug 23, 2014, 9:27:19 AM8/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com
Hi Angel,
The 504 Gateway Timeout error is an HTTP status code that means that one server did not receive a timely response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser.This means that the other server is down or not working properly.

Since it is a network error between servers on the Internet or an issue with the actual server, meaning the problem is probably not with your computer, device, or Internet connection.So you can't fix it.You can try reloading your web page or restarting all of your network devices.If still not working,then you need to wait probably.It will start working soon.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha