Assign manual task to an User

jess...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2015, 6:51:12 AM9/7/15

I'm trying to assign a task to an user, but I do not get it.
In my project I have a List widget with Type: User and value variable: tecnicos, but in associate process I'm trying to assign task this way,
Assign To: ${tecnicos}

This it's not working. In this field is necessary to put an email, and I don't know if this is the problem.

I have seen an old post with same issue and the solution is same

https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/#!searchin/supportforum/assign$20task/supportforum/YwxjFhtCXac/LzCZJsZu3BwJ

Any solution?

Thank you and regards

Jessica

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 7, 2015, 7:29:27 AM9/7/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jessi mj
Hi Jessica,

Please share the details of error you are getting, I try to replicate in my environment and its working fine.
Please check what is the value you are receiving in the variable "tecnicos" in process parameter and check if its a valid email address or not.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

jess...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2015, 4:27:25 AM9/8/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jess...@gmail.com

Ok,

Now it´s working. Problem was in other widget.

Thank you and regards