SAML based authentication - accessing data attributes

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2013, 7:02:36 PM8/15/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee
Hi,

We are using a SAML driven authentication. I was not able to find any documentation and need to know if there is a way to access the SAML Data attributes post the successful authentication.

Thanks!

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Aug 16, 2013, 10:41:55 AM8/16/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, somesh. mukherjee
Hi Somesh,

I do apologize but did not get you properly. Is your SSO working properly?

What do you want to do with it?

Please let me know.

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2013, 11:03:12 AM8/16/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee, somesh.m...@gmail.com
Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for responding. Sorry for not being able to articulate my question properly.

My question was after a successful SAML driven authentication, is it possible to refer to the data attributes from within the successful SAML Assertion XML payload?

By the way, We were able to successfully setup the SSO using SAML.

Thanks!

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2013, 11:05:24 AM8/16/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee, somesh.m...@gmail.com
Would add to my clarification:

"My question was after a successful SAML driven authentication, is it possible to refer to the data attributes from within the successful SAML Assertion XML payload." within the scope of a RMP Process or Web Interface (like RMP makes the user profile level data available using the P_user)

Thanks!

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Aug 16, 2013, 11:43:29 AM8/16/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, somesh. mukherjee, Somesh Mukherjee
Somesh,

If your question is : "Can I send  a request to RMP resources from my server and with SAML Authentication?" >> It will be available in Fall 2013 when RunMyProcess OAuth is implemented.

Anyway, you can use login/pasword authentication.

If that's not your question, please clarify.

Best regards.