Pending Process

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 3:58:27 PM5/9/18
Hi Guys,

I'm facing a very strange situation. I have 2 pending processes showing in my Homepage, but when I search them in a WebInterfaceReport they don't appear in the results, so I cannot find out who they are to kill them.

I also cannot access the task by clicking in the name that appears in the basket list of pending tasks.

And they are appearing to all users. I believe that the problem is somehow they were assigned to the whole Lane.

Is there a way I can create a WebInterfaceReport filtering the processes assigned to a specific Lane?

Or is there another way I can identify and kill these 2 pending processes?

Regards,
Rodrigo

Untitled_01.png
Untitled_02.png
Untitled_03.png

Vitthal Jivrag

May 9, 2018, 9:36:26 PM5/9/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Rodrigo,

using process reports you can kill this pending task just follow given step.

1. Open process report for the correct execution mode
2. Delete the launched process  by clicking on the garbage  icon at the very right of each launched process, then confirming deletion on the pop up window.

Feel free to contact us for more information.

regards,
Vitthal

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 10, 2018, 7:22:58 AM5/10/18
Hi Vitthal,

I actually tried that, but the reports don't show any process associated with my user.
I generated the report only using the Assigned To filter and tried for all execution modes, but the processes never showed.

For me it looks like a bug. Some process that is lost in the database.

I really don't know any other alternatives to get rid of this pending processes.

Regards,
Rodrigo

Pankaj Kumar

May 10, 2018, 2:48:34 PM5/10/18

Please create process report without "assigned to", if you still do not see the pending task, kindly let me know your availability for a screen-sharing session to validate the issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Regards,
Rodrigo

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 10, 2018, 3:06:45 PM5/10/18
Hi Pankaj,

if I create the report without the assigned to filter it shows me all the processes we have ever created. So it's very difficult to identify these 2 specific processes. Even searching only the pending ones, it's still a lot.

I'm available today until 18h BRT or tomorrow from 8h BRT.

Regards,
Rodrigo

Pankaj Kumar

May 10, 2018, 3:17:11 PM5/10/18
Hi Rodrigo,

is it possible for you to have call at 2.00 to 2.30 PM tomorrow May 11. 2018 BRT time?

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Regards,
Rodrigo

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Vitthal Jivrag

May 18, 2018, 11:33:54 AM5/18/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Rodrigo,

Our Team is worked on your issue Can you please conform that issue is resolved .

Feel free to contact us for more information.

Thank you,
Vitthal Jivrag
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 21, 2018, 2:18:29 PM5/21/18
Hi Jivrag,

I checked my RMP environment, but I still can see the 2 pending processes.
Is there anything else I need to do before retesting?

Best Regards,
Rodrigo

Pankaj Kumar

May 22, 2018, 3:05:04 AM5/22/18
Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for reply. No, ideally you should not be seeing those task after task basket refreshed. We will check with the team and update you.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Rodrigo

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

rcpet...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2018, 7:03:01 AM6/5/18
Hi Pankaj,

I have just accessed the RMP and saw that the pending tasks are gone.
Thanks for the help.

Could you just let us know what was done?

Best Regards,
Rodrigo

Vitthal Jivrag

Jun 5, 2018, 7:27:47 AM6/5/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Rodrigo,

Our Team is worked on your issue ,  task basket refreshed by platform team so this pending task is removed which you are not able to find.
and as you said pending tasks are gone and issue is resolved closing this ticket.