Emails Delay or Omitted

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 12:27:29 PM1/12/16
Hi.
Is it normal, some of emails of my process stay omitted sometimes or with delay?

Sweta Suman

Jan 13, 2016, 6:10:05 AM1/13/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Email might get delayed but it will never get omitted check in your spam/junk folder. If you are testing your application in Test mode emails are received by initiator only. In ACCEPTANCE/LIVE mode email will be received by actual recipients.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 6:45:26 AM1/13/16
Hi.
Yes I know, but sometimes the emails aren't sent, and in process report refer, "Internal Server Error". But sometimes works. Can you explain?

Sweta Suman

Jan 13, 2016, 7:38:03 AM1/13/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Are you using Default Mail provider or you have created custom Mail provider ?

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 5:15 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
Yes I know, but sometimes the emails aren't sent, and in process report refer, "Internal Server Error". But sometimes works. Can you explain?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 7:43:46 AM1/13/16
Default Mail Provider why?

Sweta Suman

Jan 13, 2016, 8:39:43 AM1/13/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Please provider more information about activity you are using in process and share screenshot so that we can help you at the earliest.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 6:13 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 9:12:19 AM1/13/16
Hi Sweta.
For example yesterday, I didn't receive the automatic email in one user.
I send the screenshots of email configuration task. Sometimes I receive, but other times I didn't receive. The error that appear in process is 500, Internal Server Error.
Process1.JPG
Process2.JPG

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 11:44:33 AM1/13/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
In test mode works, but in live mode no. Why?

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 11:54:35 AM1/13/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Appear this error:

2016-01-13T16:47:59+0000 - Task "Aprovador 1" (id: 1[0] - status: WAITING): Notification failed (Internal Server Error (500) - Not connected)

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 5:00:03 AM1/14/16
quarta-feira, 13 de Janeiro de 2016 às 16:54:35 UTC, recetor....@gmail.com escreveu:
> Appear this error:
>
> 2016-01-13T16:47:59+0000 - Task "Aprovador 1" (id: 1[0] - status: WAITING): Notification failed (Internal Server Error (500) - Not connected)

Somebody can help me? It's urgent.

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 5:42:31 AM1/14/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
I did some tests and the notification didn't work neither in test mode nor live mode. I attached picture of workflow. Please help me.
Workflow.JPG

Sweta Suman

Jan 14, 2016, 6:03:39 AM1/14/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, recetor....@gmail.com
Hi,

As per your latest process design screenshot you are getting error at "Manual Activity" in which you have checked Notify via Email . Primary reason could be email provider. Please make sure that you have configured your mail provider correctly.

If problem persist provide us screenshot of Manual activity configuration to investigate further.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 4:12 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
I did some tests and the notification didn't work neither in test mode nor live mode. I attached picture of workflow. Please help me.
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:26:49 AM1/14/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Hi. Yes, I know, but the error is in Manual Activity as you said.
The mail provider that I use the the Default Mail Server created automatically by RMP. I send the screenshots of task activity.
The problem persist. Please help me.
AssignTask2.JPG
AssignTask3.JPG
AssingTask.JPG
Functional.JPG
InputVariables.JPG
OutputVariables.JPG

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 11:43:51 AM1/14/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
I need help is this question please.

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 6:00:44 AM1/15/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
I can't fix the problem, and I don't know why all email are received except this task :S Please help

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 15, 2016, 6:14:27 AM1/15/16

Please share the screen-print of the defaullt_mail server configuration.

Is the mail provider used in "Aprovodo" and "Aprovodo1" activity is same or different? if mail provider is same for both activity then the error is in configuration of "Aprovodo1" activity.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 4:30 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't fix the problem, and I don't know why all email are received except this task :S Please help
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 6:23:07 AM1/15/16
Hi Pankaj.
I send the configuration of Default Mail Server.
The mail provider used is the same in two tasks. I send the screenshots of tasks.
Please help me.
Aprovado.JPG
Aprovador1.JPG
DefaultMailServer.JPG
DefaultMailServer2.JPG
Description.JPG
UsageRules.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 15, 2016, 6:41:59 AM1/15/16

If the mail provider is same for both activity, error in mail configuration of activity "Aprovador1".

Please try removing the mail provider and adding it again, also in mail text, please use simple text, without using any variable in mail body.

This way you can ensure the reason of the issue..

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 7:24:57 AM1/15/16
Hi Pankaj.
I don't know how I can remove, but I click on button and select again Default Mail Server. I remove all variables in email body and title, but the result was the same :S
What I should do?
Get_Started.url
Aprovador1_1.JPG
Aprovador1_2.JPG
Aprovador1_3.JPG

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 7:40:26 AM1/15/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Problem fixed.
The problem was that in Task configuration, the "Character Set" was as ISO, and not UTF8. Thank you Pankaj.

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 7:40:33 AM1/15/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com

recetor....@gmail.com