About setting a Checklist widget required

maybeg...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2014, 10:58:53 AM2/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi.

I want to create a checklist widget, but I need that all the check boxes become requires to trigger a Submit button.

Thank in advance

thoshino

Feb 21, 2014, 12:52:00 PM2/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi,

In your prelaunch script of your submit button, you can check for all data checked.

Best regards,

Taka

maybeg...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2014, 11:18:51 AM3/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com

Thanks for your answer Mister Taka, I'm sorry my late answer.

I mean when I mark only one check box in the checklist widget it lets the submit button continues, and I need that all the check boxes inside the checklist widget be required.

I attached some images related to my issue.
Thank you mister Taka.

att:
nes

checklist widget required field.PNG
WI checklist.PNG

Abdellatif El Alaoui

Mar 19, 2014, 1:50:15 PM3/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi,

If you put a checklist widget required it means that the user can choose at least 1 check box to  remove the requirement condition.
However, you can define a validation rule to do so.

Best regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Abdellatif EL ALAOUI

Customer Solution Engineer

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

maybeg...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2014, 2:21:02 PM3/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com

Thanks for your answer Abdellatif.

Could you show me an example code that must be introduced in the "validation rule script " button?

Thanks in advance

Abdellatif El Alaoui

Mar 20, 2014, 4:58:01 AM3/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

You can for example add a rule related to a variable that must respect a specific value or format.
For example : "[[myvar1]]"== "present" && [[myvar2]] != 1
Here "myvar1" and "myvar2" are variables of widgets of your web page. If condition is met , field will be required.

Best regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

maybeg...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2014, 5:28:56 PM3/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
I'm glad you could help me.

I found a different approach.
I have 3 swicth widget and I need to make these required. Only if the 3 switches widget are marked the user can continue.

I think I can create a Js widget ,but I'm not sure how to code this issue.
An image related to my issue is attached.

Thanks.

switch widget.PNG

Pray Desai

Mar 21, 2014, 5:45:23 AM3/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Nesgeek Cepeda
Hi,
You can write a javascript like this for each switch widget :

if (id_switch1.isChecked()==true) {
id_somewidget1.setVisible(true);      //your some step where user contines
}

Or if you have a variable defined in each switch widget, then you can use
if ([[switch1_variable]]==true){
id_somewidget1.setVisible(true);      //your some step where user contines
}

Here are switch widget javascript functions for reference :

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Pray Desai
Solutions Architect, Global Software Center
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess

maybeg...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2014, 11:50:24 AM3/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Thank you Prey Desai.

It works pretty well, I appreciate your help very much.

att:
nes