Showing wrong date in millisecond sometime

shashan...@flowian.com

Jan 6, 2020, 6:36:45 AM1/6/20
Hello,
When i raised a new request from my form and selected date 4/1/2019.
But in process the calculation for the date in millisecond it calculated wrong one time.
I am not able to find why this was calculated wrong in process.
I have also attached the screenshot of the error.
Thanks,
Shashank

RunMyProcess Support

Jan 7, 2020, 1:26:33 AM1/7/20
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank,

start_date is date in second not in millisecond, so to process the date please multiply this number by 1000 and it will gives you the correct date.

Please refer to attach screen-print for more details.

Best Regards,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
p1.png