Automatic test / Rejections / Process listener

aleber...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 5:45:58 PM4/26/18
Dear,

I have some questions in order to improve configuration or testing processes:

1) I'd like to know if someone tried with end-to-end automatic test using any external tools like "Selenium" or any other.

We have many test scenarios and want to use automatic system test before deploy to UAT.

2) Are there any way to configure multiple reject in a process without configure the process flow?

Let me explain the situation: We have many steps
(ie: STEP1 -> STEP2 -> STEP3 -> STEP4 -> STEP 5)
Then, is user in STEP 5 want to "reject" he'd like to define the detination of rejection (to STEP1, To STEP2,....)

The way I know is to configure the process flow following every rejection but in that case the process diagram need to be modified a lot and will be so complex. The process which I'm configuring is almost 30 STEPS with alternative flows.

3) My last question is regarding process listener. Can I have a process listening when in the collection is inserted an item and based on it trigger another process?

If you don't have any answer don't worry I'll try to continue researching. I'll really appreciatte.

Thanks
Alejandro

Thanks
Alejandro

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 27, 2018, 4:29:20 PM4/27/18
Hi  Alejandro,

Please find response to 3rd query as follows:-

3) My last question is regarding process listener. Can I have a process listening when in the collection is inserted an item and based on it trigger another process?
Response:- RunMyProcess do not offer any process listening on collection insertion record to trigger a process, however you can create a timer process which periodically check the record in collection and if a new record inserted you can trigger a specific process from this process.

Please give more details on how you are integrating with " Selenium"  and some of your selenium script test cases in order to answer your 1st and 2nd query.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Alejandro Bertolli

Apr 27, 2018, 5:38:26 PM4/27/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Pankaj,

Thank for your response.
Regarding 3rd query we are using timer in a process but some timebwe receive an error for more than 500 loops.

Then, the queries 1&2 are different. We dont have integration with Selenium, it is an external tool for automatic testing.
Query 2 is related to rejections of tasks in Runmyprocess.

Thanks,
Alejandro

Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

pchandak

May 23, 2018, 8:43:39 AM5/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aleber...@gmail.com
Hi Alejandro,

Response [query1] -  If I am not wrong, do you want to test RunMyProcess application using Selenium tool before deploying it to UAT?  If yes, I would recommend you to take the suggestion from any Selenium expert.

Response [query2] -  If you want to implement multiple-rejection, please use Parallel Task

Please feel free to contact us for any further query.

Thanks,

Prachi

aleber...@gmail.com

May 23, 2018, 12:21:02 PM5/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aleber...@gmail.com
Thanks, this issue was completely solved.

Regards
Alejandro