"Not in" filter in the report screen

sowm...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2014, 5:32:39 PM11/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

How do we specify a value for the "NOT_IN" filter in a web-interface report?

Is it a comma separated list?

I tried a filter in the reports screen as shown in the screenshot, but it doesnt seem to be filtering those values. Can you tell me what I am missing ?

Regards,
Sowmya

Not_in_filter_screenshot.png

Takafumi Hoshino

Nov 4, 2014, 5:54:41 PM11/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Can you try array format?
["Grebel","Dabak"]

Best regards,

Taka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Taka Hoshino
Fujitsu RunMyProcess
Google Account: thos...@runmyprocess.com
<Sent from Gmail web client>

sowm...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2014, 9:23:36 AM11/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
It doesnt seem to work correctly. The not-in filter is considering only the last element in the array. Please see the screenshots.

Thanks,
Sowmya

Not_in_filter_array1_screenshot.png
Not_in_filter_array2_screenshot.png

Mariem Mouakhar

Nov 5, 2014, 9:44:39 AM11/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

That syntax should work, try with two filter one with Dabak and the other with Gerbel.

Best regards,

--
Mariem Mouakhar,
Customer Solution Engineer

sowm...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2014, 10:39:51 AM11/6/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
If I have to use different filters, I can accomplish the same using "!=".

I used only 2 values ("Dabak: and "Grebel") just as an example. In our case, we would have more than 1 value that we had to filter. So I was hoping I could use the NOT_IN filter to send a list of values instead of multiple "!=".

Thanks,
Sowmya

Mariem Mouakhar

Nov 7, 2014, 3:13:27 AM11/7/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I am sorry but you can't use a list of values with the filter NOT_IN for the moment, but i sent that request to our R&D team.
I will let you know as soon as it's ready, until that you can use a list of values only with the filter IN.

Best Regards,

s.gan...@ieee.org

Nov 7, 2014, 9:38:12 AM11/7/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com