Applying filter on columns in Webinterface report

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2014, 1:26:26 PM11/26/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

In our application we have a web interface report am attaching the screen shot of it.As you see I would like to filter the data from the report on REVIEWER column.I have tried 2 ways but am not able to filter the data.

1) mypattern.Reviewer = { "$regex": "x...@gmail.com" ,"$options": "i"};
id_report.setQuery(JSON.stringify(mypattern));
id_report.refresh();

2) id_report.addFilter("Reviewer",RMP_FilterOperator.EQUAL,"x...@gmail.com");
id_report.refresh();

report.png

thoshino

Nov 26, 2014, 1:32:39 PM11/26/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, vijaysa...@gmail.com
Hi,

Is the Reviewer column based on a Custom Measure?

Can you try this?
  • widgetID.addMeasureFilter(columnName,operator,primaryValue,secondaryValue): this function sets a filter on a given column for a measure. Column name for measure is name of measure
More details on parameters here

Best regards,

Taka

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2014, 8:19:25 AM12/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, vijaysa...@gmail.com
Hi Thoshino,

Thanks for the reply.I have tried the solution provided by you but not able to filter data.I am attaching screens shot of the web interface report,I want to filter data based on the Reviewer column.I have tried the below MeasureFilter method but no luck.Could you please help me out with this!

id_report.addMeasureFilter(Reviewer,RMP_FilterOperator.CONTAINS,"nagasa...@arris.com","xue...@arrisi.com");

Thanks in Advance !

regards,
vijay